I put a lot of emphasis on the typography in some of my latest designs. I had ran across a fun TYPOGRAPHY poster that had just the big text in a unique layout, so I wanted to see how it would look on a blog design. I think it worked out well with THE CHRONICLES OF EMILY CROSS, because with the girl, tree, moon and forest, gaudy thick and thin text might have been over-powering.
I also translated it to the blog button, which is actually probably my favorite blog button that I have designed. Let me know what you think!
The latest design is for Romance Author Lisa Sanchez. I had the opportunity to also read her book for Eve of Samhain so I think it gave me a little more "behind the scenes" input to whip out a hot design for her. What do you think?
You know that blogger navigation at the top of your blog? Do you want to remove it?? Make your blog look not so bloggish?
1. Go to your dashboard
2. Before doing anything back up your design by going to EDIT HTML > DOWNLOAD FULL TEMPLATE
3. After you download, click on that new addition at the top - Template Designer
4. Ooh fancy - check out this new area!
5. Click on the Advanced Tab
6. Scroll down to ADD CSS
7. Copy and Paste the below CSS into the box
8. The navigation bar should disappear LIKE MAGIC ;)
9. Hit APPLY TO BLOG
10. Back to Blogger
Parajunkee aka Rachel is the owner/blogger/designer for parajunkee.com and parajunkeedesign.com. She reviews mainly Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction and Fantasy books, both adult & young adult. Rachel, a marketer, social media professional & designer IRL is trying very hard to integrate both worlds together.