Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting Started

2 comments
To get started on your customization, please contact me by email. Click here.

  1. 50% is due before start of project
  2. Provide description on what you would like your blog to look like
  3. I will provide you by email with a jpg mock of what your blog will look like
  4. Upon approval of the mock up I will begin coding
  5. A testing site will be provided
  6. Upon approval of the testing site, I will either provide you with your code, or if you have chosen installation, permissions should be signed over to me and I will install the code myself

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I'm just curious how much would it cost to design my blog?

  2. Angelica can you email me at parajunkee at gmail.com??? Thanks sweetie! I would have emailed but you have that pesky no-reply comment set up. Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design