Monday, September 27, 2010

Typography & Moonshine...

5 comments
I put a lot of emphasis on the typography in some of my latest designs. I had ran across a fun TYPOGRAPHY poster that had just the big text in a unique layout, so I wanted to see how it would look on a blog design. I think it worked out well with THE CHRONICLES OF EMILY CROSS, because with the girl, tree, moon and forest, gaudy thick and thin text might have been over-powering.

I also translated it to the blog button, which is actually probably my favorite blog button that I have designed. Let me know what you think!

Blog: http://thechroniclesofemilycross.blogspot.com/


5 Responses so far.

  1. I really think you were right with the text!! It just works perfectly. Thanks again!

    Everyone in RL says it's 'very me' and are all very impressed :)

  2. @Emily - So glad you like it!!!

    @En - cute new avi...is that a raccoon? LOL

  3. I love all your work.....Wish I could afford ya ;)

  4. Ooooooh, I love this new design! Gorgeous.
    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design