Sunday, June 14, 2009

Waiting List Form

7 comments

Good Things Come To Those That Wait... There is currently a waiting list for a Parajunkee Design. I strive to give my clients exactly what they want so they are excited about their design and shouting it from the rooftops. Good design takes time, though, and as such, there is a waiting list. Current wait: 1 month. So jump on the list now!

7 Responses so far.

  1. MissHavoc says:

    Thank you so much for this! You're designs are epic!

  2. Do I need to fill out the form? or is this for new requests?

  3. Angie B says:

    Do you have an estimate of the current wait time? I'm seriously consider a blog package. It doesn't need to be rushed I"m still mulling it over. Just wondering if I decide.
    angiewith3 at live dot com

  4. Hi, I filled this out a week or so ago, I was wondering if I was meant to get confirmation email saying if you received my request to be on the list?

    Thanks

  5. Yay! I just got on the waiting list=)

  6. How do I know if I made it on this list? I sent an email last week and have not heard yet....please let me know thanks :)

  7. Unknown says:

    How do i know how far I'm on the list, I signed up a few weeks back, I didn't get an e- mail , should I sing the list again?

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design