Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Three Templates For Sale - Cheap

5 comments
SOLD OUT!

So I've been having fun messing with the new designs in Blogger. You can do some fun new stuff with them, along with modify them with a custom template. The end results of my "experiments" are the below templates, that I have for sale for CHEAP. $31.20

Things you can do with these templates:
  • Change color schemes
  • Change layout of your gadgets
  • Do multiple sized 3 column designs
  • Change the width of your blog
If you purchase this design what do you get?
  • Modified header that has your blog name on it {Where it says Best Book}
  • A button to match the design with your blog name on it and catch code
  • Install on your blogger account
Click on the images to view the templates "live"




5 Responses so far.

  1. Holly says:

    I really like the third one but I'd want to tweak the colours/styling a little bit.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Rach the first one is bea=ut...you are so talented friend..:D

  3. How do I go about purchasing one of these?

  4. I really NEED to get the second design like RIGHT now, it's so amazing! Where do I pay?!

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design