Monday, March 14, 2011

Creating a Google Doc & styling it to fit in your post

5 comments
This perfectly style Google Form is what we will be creating today on the blog. This tutorial is separated into 3 parts at little under 15 minutes.


Creating a Google Doc & styling it to fit in your post Part I

Creating a Google Doc & styling it to fit in your post Part II

Creating a Google Doc & styling it to fit in your post Part III

5 Responses so far.

  1. This was so awesome! I've always wondered how to do a giveaway form. I don't know HTML but this was easy to follow. Thank you parajunkee!

  2. Oh, I have another question. Once you use this form for a giveaway, how easy is it to choose a winner? Where does the information from the form go? Google docs? Thanks, Jen

  3. I sent you an email Jennifer. If you didn't get it, let me know.

  4. I loved this!. Very helpful. Do you use google docs on your blog for forms only?

  5. Darlene says:

    This is awesome, ParaJunkee! Thanks so much for these great teaching tools!

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design