Friday, November 13, 2009

Professional Web Design

2 comments
Examples from my "real" job. First and foremost I manage the web design and graphic design department for an advertising agency. These are examples of sites that I illustrated, designed and maintain professional through the agency.




2 Responses so far.

  1. Emily says:

    One of my favorite things about your work is the diversity of images you use. No two things look the same; the layout may be similar, in that things are in the same spot, but I never look at one site and say hey, that looks just like (insert name of other site here.) Keep up the great work!

  2. WOW you really do amazing amazing work!!!

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design