Monday, August 22, 2011

I {heart} Romance...

2 comments
Author, Macy Beckett told me about the books that she has written and it was almost instant inspiration. Especially after she showed me a few example of the sites she likes and they were just so clean and pretty...I knew I had to step up the bar and out of my usual dark comfort zone. Chick lit. I love a challenge...


What Macy had to say about the design:


...Just want to thank you again. It was a pleasure working with you, and I appreciate not only your skill, but your patience as well. You responded to all my questions in a flash and went above and beyond. The compliments keep rolling in, and I'm so thrilled with my site!

2 Responses so far.

  1. So awesome! I can't stop looking at it. Thanks again...you're the best!

    ~Macy (aka: Melissa)

  2. These is the best blog and it is mostly different from the others.It is nice and sweet blog.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design