Tuesday, August 9, 2011

She's Bona Fide...

4 comments
Welcoming in a new design to the book blogger world today. Bona Fide Reflections has been given a face lift. Directions given included an avatar update, mature and a bit sexy, but not overly in-your-face, a purple color scheme, to expand on the the thought-bubble idea and embellishments to give it a softer look.


Clients thoughts after the blog went live:

"I love the avatar a lot, I love the colors scheme, I love the romantic thougts, I love the reflection of the word reflections, the sparse plant life since I won't have much time to keep them watered, hehehe..."

4 Responses so far.

  1. I think this is one of my favorites so far. It's clean and simple, but lovely.

  2. This design is lovely, Rachel!

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design