Saturday, July 30, 2011

Getting Trendy with Custom Icons

4 comments
Have you seen the latest trend in the book blogger world? Putting fun icons before or underneath your post. Mostly utilized by bloggers that review both adult and young adult titles to signify what is safe for teenage consumption...icons can be a fun way to categorize your reviews. I had fun yesterday and made some for myself.


4 Responses so far.

  1. I like the "hot mess" icon. LOL I just read one of those...

  2. Shawn says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Anonymous says:

    Oh. My. God. I love these--absolutely love these! I wish I had your talent for this stuff :D

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design