Saturday, July 2, 2011

Young Adult Author Sherry Soule...

2 comments
Sherry has been keeping me pretty busy as of late and keeping herself busy...with a novel that just debuted and another on the way in a few months, this is an author to keep your eyes on...

Check out the website I designed for Sherry.

www.sherrysoule.com






2 Responses so far.

  1. Well, I think it rocks! I love my design and couldn't be more pleased by your hard work and creativity. Thank you so much for making my website better than I dreamed it could be. ;-)

  2. Anonymous says:

    I am DIEING to work with you! I have sent you an email and hope to hear from you soon!

    shamelessromancereviews@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Dee

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design