Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Have a Confession to Make...

5 comments
MyShelfConfessions.com is a book blog that specilizes in the genres of Mystery/Thriller/Suspense, Dystopian, Young Adult, Paranormal Fiction and Urban Fantasy. April that runs the blog was very specific in her likes. She loves purple and teal, argyle and she wanted a vampire avatar that her finger up, "shushing" like she had a secret.

This blog is a self-hosted Wordpress blog and I worked within the Chip-Life template.


What April says about the design:

Hi Rachel, I love it all! Think it looks great!

There are also a few other images that are included with April's package.




Giveaway
Interview
Winner Graphic by Parajunkee
Winners Graphic by Parajunkee
My Shelf Confessions Button
Guest Post
Teaser Tuesday Graphic by Parajunkee Design
In My Mailbox Graphic by Parajunkee Design
Rater Graphic by Parajunkee Design

5 Responses so far.

  1. LOVE the personalized images!

  2. Thank you! I had fun with this one.

  3. Unknown says:

    Hi! How much is this package?

  4. April utilized the Wordpress Best Seller package, which came out to be around $200.

  5. Anonymous says:

    This is one of my favorite designs--I love all the badges.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for commenting!

Labels

 
Parajunkee Design © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

Graphics by Parajunkee Design